From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 9:12 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Solar Panel on Bimini top

That doesn't affect your compass?

On 2022-07-27 09:32, Kevin Wright via CnC-List wrote:

I have 4 panels mounted on our bimini using rare-earth-magnet. Seen over 40
knots without any issues.

https://suntechsolar.ca/product/rare-earth-magnet-mounting-kit/

Kevin Wright

Landfall 43

Raven

Midland ON

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, 8:22 PM Wade Glew via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to mount a flexible solar panel on the bimini top
without the panel edges/corners chafing the sunbrella?

Wade

Oh Boy, C&C 33 mk II

Lake of the Woods

--