Maybe look at running it inside the Velocitek mast bracket close to the
mast?

Attach a block to the mast above the Velocitek to turn the sheet downward.

https://www.harken.com/en/shop/mastbase-blocks/44-mm-aluminum-mastbase-block/

Attach a Garhauer half moon block to the port side of the mast just above
the mast boot leaving clearance for the bottom of your Boomkicker..

https://www.garhauermarine.com/shop/mast-boom-mast-boom-blocks-hardware/mast-blocks/half-moon-block-hm-1a-us/

Abandon the current turning block attached to the collar.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83