From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2022 11:17 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Navionics

Generally, I can't see my destination, for instance hitting an imaginary mark
off Canso, then turning on a Rhumb line to Halifax Harbour outer mark.  I can
do the math it is just stupid that I can't just get it off the navionics, or I
can go down and read it off the raymarine chart plotter or my garmin chart
plotter.