Glad you are back in service.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Matt Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2022-11-05  12:00 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To:
'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: wolf...@erie.net Subject: Stus-List Re:
Vang repair Update on vang repair:The aluminum rivnuts arrived yesterday.  I
decided to purchase a tool to do it "right," but discovered that the tool won't
work because the track space is too small for access.  Instead, I used a method
from Youtube which worked fine.  Installation of the rivnuts was relatively
easy and straightforward.  I messed one of them up (overtightened and stripped
the rivnut), but I removed it easily and replaced it.  The holes I drilled for
the rivnuts were not perfectly aligned (due to either the original installation
or the damage caused by the jibing incident), but there was enough play to
install all the new bolts.Project done; everything looks good.  Thanks for
excellent suggestion!Matt-----Original Message-----From: Jeff Nelson via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Sent: Monday, October 31, 2022 11:11 AMTo:
cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>Subject: Stus-List
Re: Vang repairHow to install rivnut without a
tool:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6H6wr7fJYo--Cheers,   Jeff Nelson   Muir
Caileag   C&C 30 - 549   Armdale Y.C.