That 170 seemed to be popular sport back in the day.  We had one for our 30-1
when I bought it and I noted that two other 30s at the lake had them also.PHRF
killed that sail; the additional penalty was deemed too much.  Crew didn't mind
tossing them away.  By the time we finally got it trimmed in, it was time to
tack again.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

    On Thursday, November 3, 2022, 11:22:32 AM CDT, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List