From: John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2022 10:01 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: johnmcc...@comcast.net
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: C&C 35 MK I 170%

The good thing about the older design is that when cruising, you can sail with
just the genoa. I drive some friends crazy with their modern euro boats that
cannot sail without the main up. I am pushing 7 knots, towing a dinghy with a
135 genoa in a 15 knot breeze and they can not keep up under full sail. Most
modern boats today fall into that category.

John McCrea
Talisman
1979 36-1
Mystic, CT