Our 1970 Redwing 35 (C&C 35-1) came with a boat load of sails.  It was a campaign boat for the Chi-Mac, sailing under the name Red Pepper.  We just took a Reacher, Lapper, Storm Jib, #1 and #3 in to Sea Bags of Maine.  We are getting custom bags made from the #1 and #3 with the sail numbers.  The rest we just traded for stock bags.  Next up will be a staysail and a banana staysail.  I still have more sails tucked away in the rafters and a 3/4 oz Spinnaker and a 1.5 oz Spanker hanging.  I gave the 1/2 Spinnaker to a lister that I raced with (C&C 36) and I am keeping the 1/2 oz drifter.  We still break out the Drifter on light wind days.  Works well with our C&C 35-3.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan