From: Martin DeYoung via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 11:39 PM
To: Ronald B. Frerker <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>; Martin DeYoung
<martin.deyo...@outlook.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Half Century Club

Ron,

If you liked how Calypso looked as Esta Es you would still like it now. Our
approach to the restoration project was to retain the look and feel of how the
boat was built but with updated paint inside and out, small improvements to
reduce maintenance, and add structural strength where needed.

Martin

On Jan 25, 2023, at 7:17 PM, Ronald B. Frerker <rbfrer...@yahoo.com