Hi Shawn,
We have a 1985 Landfall 43 in Georgian Bay, going into our 3 season. Love
the boat has all the room we need and more and it sails well for what it
is. Haven't had any major issues, like David, our engine was replaced with
a 55hp  Westerbeke and does 7 knots without any problems. The only thing we
wished it had was some sort of sugar scoop to make it easier to get in and
out of the dingy. I'm heading to the boat tomorrow to take some
transom measurements to have a swim platform fabricated to help with that.
Let us know how it turns out!

*Kevin Wright*
Raven
1985 Landfall 43