From: Neil Andersen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 11:08 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>; Neil Andersen
<neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Landfall 43 opinions

Joe,

I didn't say they were bad, just knock-offs.  In the mid40's+, the IP's
seemed well suited for serious travel and quite a number have
circumnavigated the world. There lack of balsa wood fiberglass laminate
material avoids a lot of trouble in the South Pacific

Neil Andersen, W3NEA

Rock Hall, MD 21661

484-354-8800

  _____