Agree re Alexseal.  I saw a boat recently that owner painted with a brush using
Alexseal.  Beautiful.

________________________________
From: nausetbeach--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 7:40:29 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: nausetbe...@optonline.net <nausetbe...@optonline.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Hull painting

Richard,

I am looking at a potential next boat which might need some topside painting,
and a very knowledgeable friend said while Awlgrip is the hardest surface, the
pigment is not consistent through the paint thickness which makes any scratches
more apparent.  Awlcraft, while a little softer surface, is easier to apply
initially and repair in the future.

FWIW - He had his last 2 boats painted with Alexseal and they looked great
after 8 years.  Easy to apply and can be repaired.

Brian