From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 4:03 PM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Sizing an inverter

OK, an DC/AC Pure Sine Wave inverter looks attractive

I've heard some boats have 1000 watt, some 2000watt and some 3000 or more.

What size inverter is right for a boat equipped with two 100Ah AGM batteries?

One battery provides 12v x 100ah: 1200watts.  My system can provide 2400 watts
but I usually reserve one battery to restart the engine and run on the other
battery.  Does the inverter get fed from a bus common to both batteries, or to
the selector switch marked, "Off, 1, both, 2"?

Thanks,

Chuck S

Thanks for your help.
Stu