So I was working on my boat today checking the thru hulls. And found a 3in
dia 3 FT long piece of PVC pipe under and otbd ov the aft head sink. I
looks like it was factory installed. One end is plugged with a flush teak
plug. The open end went through the bulkhead into the space below the nav
table.
Maybe someone here has a clue, because I don't.
I'm getting ready to splash for the winter here.
Thanks

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large