1985 C&C 37 CB: Out for repairs

Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 01:32:57 AM EDT, Korbey Hunt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Possible cable trace for instruments, engine monitors sent to nav station?
Get Outlook for AndroidFrom: Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2023 8:59:54 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Strange pipe So I was working on my boat today checking the
thru hulls. And found a 3in dia 3 FT long piece of PVC pipe under and otbd ov
the aft head sink. I looks like it was factory installed. One end is plugged
with a flush teak plug. The open end went through the bulkhead into the space
below the nav table. Maybe someone here has a clue, because I don't. I'm
getting ready to splash for the winter here. Thanks

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large
1984 Sabre 34
Port Orchard, WA
    Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.