Chart storage?

Tom S

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List
Sent: October 19, 2023 12:09 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Doug Mountjoy
Subject: Stus-List Strange pipe

So I was working on my boat today checking the thru hulls. And found a 3in dia 3 FT long piece of PVC pipe under and otbd ov the aft head sink. I looks like it was factory installed. One end is plugged with a flush teak plug. The open end went through the bulkhead into the space below the nav table.

Maybe someone here has a clue, because I don't.

I'm getting ready to splash for the winter here.

Thanks

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large