From: Nathan Post via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2023 9:00 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Nathan Post <nathan8...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C34 spreader cracked

Hello all,

My rigger found a crack in the spreader on my 1981 C&C 34 when they took down
the rig this fall.  It is a longitudinal crack on the leading edge of the
aluminum profile where it attaches to the mast several inches long.  Welding is
a possibility, but I am wondering if sourcing a replacement is possible. Does
anyone know of a source or by chance have a lead on a used one from a rig that
was parted out?

Thanks,
Nathan

~~~