Hello Matthew and all,

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, looks like Rigrite might be able to do
this as well but from their website it isn't at all clear what you need to
order.

I reached out to both Holland Marine and Klacko Spars as well as Mass
Marine Parts (no response from  Mass Marine Parts by phone or e-mail -
maybe gone for the holidays?).  Holland actually forwarded my request to
Klacko https://www.klackospars.com/contact.html as well and Klacko got
right back to me and said I can send the spreaders to them and they will
repair or worse case replace with a new set for $700 worst case. So I plan
on going forward with that approach.

Nathan

Nathan Post

SV Wisper