Hello all,
My rigger found a crack in the spreader on my 1981 C&C 34 when they
took down the rig this fall.  It is a longitudinal crack on the leading
edge of the aluminum profile where it attaches to the mast several inches
long.  Welding is a possibility, but I am wondering if sourcing a
replacement is possible. Does anyone know of a source or by chance have a
lead on a used one from a rig that was parted out?
Thanks,
Nathan

~~~
Nathan Post