Hey Dennis,
I try to follow all the races.  The start and finish of the Sydney Hobart Race
was spectacular with so many drones giving the perspective from different
angles.

I watched the start of the OGR Leg 3 this morning on YouTube.  So great to see
the boats sailing.

I've been a fan of Francois Gabart on the ultimate SVR, since he won the Vendee
Globe a while back.

Thanks for the links, gotta get back to replumbing a sink at the house.  I was
just checking for parts online.

Chuck

> On 01/14/2024 11:55 AM EST Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

> Anybody watching the global races right now?
>
> Ocean Globe Race Leg 3 just started - https://oceangloberace.com/livetracker/
>
> Global Solo Challenge - https://globalsolochallenge.com/tracking/
>
> Arkea Ultim Challenge -
> https://www.arkeaultimchallengebrest.com/en/classement (expand live map at
> bottom left)
>
> --
> Dennis C.
> Touche' 35-1 #83
> Mandeville, LA
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills. Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.