I replaced my fresh water piping with PEX last winter.  Original fittings were
cracking and piping had flavor to it. Fittings were all press on plastic by
Watts Aqualock available through www.freshwatersystems.com
<http://www.freshwatersystems.com> .  No special tools required,  Also replaced
pump and galley faucet as old ones were 40 plus years old.  Biggest issues were:

1.      defining the correct fittings to fit in cramped spaces
2.      removing galley sink to gain access under – lots of boat yoga and
inaccessible rusted fittings
3.      cutting piping to correct length as is not very flexible especially
when colder

Overall came out very well and no leaks

John Read

Legacy III