There are multiple reasons why teaming is better than bonding and fiber.  I
am also making an attempt to get Johan an answer instead of conjecture.

It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to have cobbler setup teaming
via config files with a trigger during post-install...

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Networking_Guide/sec-Configure_a_Network_Team_Using-the_Command_Line.html#sec-Creating_a_Network_Team_Using_ifcfg_Files

https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/CobblerTriggers

On Oct 15, 2016 4:19 AM, <alast...@alastair-munro.com> wrote:

> :) good answer.
>
> If Matt needs higher throughput has he considered a fibre card? Or if its
disk IO san might be better over nas? Just a thought.

> Personally i would just bond it and wait until someone complains about
performance. Can always manually reconfigure it afterwards. :)

> --
> Alastair Munro

Maybe there