While birding my way to work today there was a female Blackburnian
Warbler along the Poudre bike trail.  This rare fall migrant had
orange yellow upper breast and throat.  I also saw a grayish back and
dark auriculars that looked fairly broad.  Other birds seen were
Wilson’s Warblers, Western Tanager and Cedar Waxwings.  These birds
were about 100 feet from the Lee Martinez Park parking lot and once
you get to the bike trail 20 feet east on the north side.

Good Birding
Rob Sparks
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
Old Town Fort Collins