Posted with permission of CFO - see below.

A new Google group has begun - to enable folks to talk about  backyard bird
feeding in their Colorado yards!

"Colorado Bird Feeders is a group created for the discussion of bird feeding,
feeding techniques, feeders, seed types, birds at your feeders - anything
related to Backyard Bird Feeding in Colorado!"

Go here to join if you are interested:
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirdfeeders

Thanks! Connie Kogler

(Jim Beatty <jdbea...@bresnan.net> Bird Feeding February 9, 2010 3:08:19
Hi Connie,  The CFO Board did discuss bird feeding on the CFO COBirds website
at our last meeting.  Based on past experience we would prefer to not encourage
a bird feeding discussion directly on COBirds and our prohibition remains.
While we would not object to an announcement of a bird feeding discussion group
on COBirds, we do believe that any such group should be an open to all who wish
to join. I hope that this might be of some help to you and hope to see you in
Fort Collins in May. Jim Beatty Durango, CO)
Connie Kogler
Twitter @ConnieKogler
Facebook.com/connie.kogler
BirdsOTheMorning.com