Well Bill.....its hard to do everything and with raising two very active
teenaged daughters, running the San Luis Valley Bird Network, part time
work as naturalist at the Zapata Ranch, keeping local bird records for the
San Luis Valley, and recording all the information for seasonal reports, my
time gets a little thin. Ebird is a great tool, just not in the priority
loop at this time.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO