COBirders,

I can’t remember seeing all three teals (BW, GW & Cinnamon) in the same body of
water at the same time. Today, in one of the Cottonwood Creek Ponds, I got
lucky.

I will say that, if it hadn’t been for COVID, I might have wandered a bit
further afield (while still staying in Arapahoe County) . . . but it was a nice
afternoon of wandering CCSP.

Gary Brower
Unincorporated Arapahoe County