From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Caleb A
<calebsco...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 4:40 PM
To: Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Teals x 3 in CCSP

All the Teal talk reminds me of the day I got Green-winged Teal, Blue-winged
Teal, and Cinnamon Teal at Rigden Reservoir in one day. They were admittedly
all in separate bodies of water (the Green-winged were in a pond across the
east railroad tracks, the Blue-winged were in the NE corner of the reservoir,
and the Cinnamons were in the creek east of the reservoir), but it was still a
really great day!
The birds are happy, and so am I
~Caleb Alons

cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/2fa3c907-813a-47ba-b224-6482a6da1ece%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/2fa3c907-813a-47ba-b224-6482a6da1ece%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.