All the Teal talk reminds me of the day I got Green-winged Teal,
Blue-winged Teal, and Cinnamon Teal at Rigden Reservoir in one day. They
were admittedly all in separate bodies of water (the Green-winged were in a
pond across the east railroad tracks, the Blue-winged were in the NE corner
of the reservoir, and the Cinnamons were in the creek east of the
reservoir), but it was still a really great day!
*The birds are happy, and so am I*
*~Caleb Alons*