When I close an NSDocument, it puts up a sheet offering (DonĀ¹t Save,
Cancel, Save).

Is there a way to intercept this? I would like to disable the Save button
for a demo version of our app. I could mark the document as having no
changes, but then it would just close directly and not allow a cancel
operation.

I can easily disable the menu Save/Save As but clicking the Save button in
the close-sheet window jumps right into the file writing methods in my
NSDocument subclass.

Thanks for any ideas.

Trygve