I had a couple of followup questions concerning the approach used by SMJobBless
in developing a secure helper tool.

In the How It Works section in the ReadMe, it states:

  4. Requiring the user to authorize the privileged helper tool only once the
first time it's used

This is what I believe led to my confusion on why the app continues to ask for
the password every time I launch it.

However, this statement actually refers to the need to just ask for the
password once at application launch and have the authorization remain valid
while the application is running. Is this correct?

I am also wondering how it might be possible to only ask for an admin password
once as an absolute regardless of the number of time the application was
launched. Is this possible? If so, how?

Thank you.