Hello.

I'm trying to track a crash in our app where we have a custom UITableView cell
that contains a UITextView because we need the ability to display and open
links that might be in the text we're displaying in the text view.

The problem is that somehow, the cell is deallocated and WebKit complains that
it's been unable to obtain the web lock from a thread other than the main
thread or the web thread when it's deallocated. I have reviewed the code and
checked all the "reload…" message we might send to the table view that could
cause the deallocation of its cells but all of those calls are executed from
the main thread using [[NSOperationQueue mainQueue] addOperationWithBlock:^{…}]
so I'm stumped. Are there any other situations where UITableView cells would be
deallocated? The view displays and the view isn't unloaded due to memory
warning or any other situation.

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin