Hello Luke.

Well, I already checked that. The cell is being deallocated from a secondary
thread but there is nothing in the thread that indicates what triggered it. It
looks like a performSelector:withObject:afterDelay: or something like it but we
don't have any of those in the table view controller that controls the table
view. Like I said in my original message, I've looked for any flavor of
UITableView reload… and the only calls we have are reloadData but they are all
executed on the main thread using [[NSOperationQueue] mainQueue]
addOperationWithBlock: so I'm stumped as to where this deallocation is
triggered. I've checked all the other running threads and I can't find any code
that you reload the table view which could cause its cells to be deallocated.

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin