Steve,

There are no web views. Because we're using a UITextView, it loads the WebKit
behind the scene (I guess to support links that could appear in the text in the
UITextView) and when that UITextView is deallocated from another thread than
the main thread or the webkit thread, it raises an exception that crashes the
app. This happens only in iOS 4.3.5. I'm not sure if all my UITableView
operations are run on the main thread why when that block is deallocated, it
would be on a secondary thread. That seems to be the problem.

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin