Hi,

I'd like to be able to Scroll Infinitely in a Scroll, e.g. when the scrolling
is past the last item in the Scroll start displaying the first and when
scrolling before the first item, starting displaying the last. The items in
this case are UIImageViews and they have a fixed height and a variable width
and no one image will be wider that the Scroll View itself. Also it needs to
work with pagingEnables = NO, e.g. there will be more than one Image visible.

I've playing around a bit and found a some sample code that sort of does it but
it doesn't handle the wrapping the Images smoothly (is was written to have
paging enabled).

My plan was/is to detect when the scrolling had hit before the first/after the
last and to move the first Subview to the End or the Last one to the beginning,
depending on the direction of movement, but at the moment, I can't seem to see
a way of detecting these conditions.

I logged contentOffset and contentSize in the scrollViewDidScroll delegate
method and got these results:

scrollViewDidScroll Offset: {4017, 0}   - Size: {5119, 200}
scrollViewDidScroll Offset: {4061, 0}   - Size: {5119, 200}
scrollViewDidScroll Offset: {4095, 0}   - Size: {5119, 200}

When hitting the end and

scrollViewDidScroll Top Scroll View Offset: {106, 0}  - Size: {5119, 200}
scrollViewDidScroll Top Scroll View Offset: {24, 0}   - Size: {5119, 200}
scrollViewDidScroll Top Scroll View Offset: {-0, 0}   - Size: {5119, 200}

When hitting the start.

I'm not sure how if I can detect the start/end conditions using these values?

Any points on the best way to implement this would greatly appreciated!

All the Best
Dave