Hi,

I finally managed to get back on this! I've got it working when scrolling from
left to right and can detect when the user scrolls past the last item, however,
I can't seem to find a way to detect when the user scrolls to before the first
item.

I get -0 for offset X

2013-10-08 20:18:20.607 LTWScrollTest1[17988:a0b] contentOffset    : {-0, 0}

But that doesn't do me much good!

It seems to work quite nicely going left to right, but having difficulties
figuring out how to make it work scrolling right to left.

Any idea greatly appreciated as I'm need to get this working for tomorrow
morning!

Thanks a lot.

All the Best
Dave