From: Horst Rutter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: special characters for i18n

Thanks,
All very useful information.
Still the solution to my problem was that I (blind me!) did not realize that the stupid MS WordPad writes UTF-16.
Now I am aware of saving my files in UTF-8 (with MS Notepad) and voila here goes another extension for the i18n sample.
(gotta move over to Debian one of these days..)

For anyone of the commiters who cares I have attached simple_dict_pt.xml and messages_pt.xml
(Was not sure if I should direct this directly to Konstantin Piroumian)

Horst