This probably already has been discussed.
But I have two files I want to aggregate. One way to do it is with
map:aggregate.
However xinclude has more possiblities, for example I can add a header.
My big problem is that I can't use neither a url or a cocoon:/.... in
xinclude (or can I?). Even though the attribute is named href, it doesn't
call the url but the file.
Why is this so terrible? Well I want the XSP to execute and the result
should be included in another file.

Is there anyone who can help?

Regards,

Edgar