> From: Dirk Reiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hello,
>
> we try to generate a <cinclude:include> - tag dynamically using the
following
> code:
>
> <xsp:element>

It has three parameters: uri (optional), prefix (optional), name.

>   <xsp:param name="name"><xsp:expr>elementName</xsp:expr></xsp:param>

You specified only one parameter - name. You have got element in the
default namespace, not in the CInclude namespace.

>   <xsp:attribute name="src">
>     <xsp:expr>uri</xsp:expr>
>   </xsp:attribute>
>  </xsp:element>
>
> where the variables used are initialized in the <xsp:logic> part after
calling
> an java-function
>
> the generated output in the webbrowser is
>
> <cinclude:include

src="cocoon:/processed/lomobjects/lu/vorms/tp3/simulation/lektion1.xsp">
</cinc
> lude:include>
>
> if we code this 'statically' in our logicsheet it works fine, the
> cinclude-instruction is processed correctly and the needed xml-file is
> included.
>
> what could be wrong?
>
> xsp should be executed and AFTER that the cinclude-transformer should
do the
> rest... but it seems it doesnt...

It does, but it works only on elements in its namespace.

Vadim

------

------