Hello,

we try to generate a <cinclude:include> - tag dynamically using the following
code:

<xsp:element>
  <xsp:param name="name"><xsp:expr>elementName</xsp:expr></xsp:param>
  <xsp:attribute name="src">
    <xsp:expr>uri</xsp:expr>
  </xsp:attribute>
 </xsp:element>

where the variables used are initialized in the <xsp:logic> part after calling
an java-function

the generated output in the webbrowser is

<cinclude:include
src="cocoon:/processed/lomobjects/lu/vorms/tp3/simulation/lektion1.xsp"></cinclude:include>

if we code this 'statically' in our logicsheet it works fine, the
cinclude-instruction is processed correctly and the needed xml-file is
included.

what could be wrong?

xsp should be executed and AFTER that the cinclude-transformer should do the
rest... but it seems it doesnt...

can anybody help??

many thanks in advance
dirk