Good post :)

Wake up, guys! John raised a real issue. You can't simply say "Don't give
up, be patient, read mailing-list, look into sources..." and so on. If you
want this framework to catch the train, then there must be better support
and better documentation.

I'm not complaining, by the way. I'd love Cocoon become a mainstream
framework.

Two days is absolutely not enough to get a grasp of Cocoon, definitely.
Unless, you are a twin brother of Stephano :)