Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

> But the more important part of my answer was "What do you want on your
> generator, and
> what do you wish you had on your serializer  --  would you like fries
> too?"  Meaning I need ideas!  I'm on the fence,  I want some input.

I have a friend, and unfortunately he doesn't know about XML and doens't
want
to learn how to work with (maybe he shouldn't be my friend ;-), but he
loves Excel.

I don't want to work with Excel (maybe I should't be his friend ;-)
because I want to
use XML.

Well, that's how it is. BUT, we want to collaborate nevertheless!

Therefore I thought it would be nice if he is sending me his Excel and I
generate an XML,
which I can modify , and then I serialize it back into Excel, such that
he can work on it.

Thanks

Michael