I have quite a problem that I think some of you also might have.
I'd like to package my web application along with cocoon to make a nice one
file .war "automatic" installation package. I have already found that there is
a special build target for cocoon that produces a framework with no examples
or docs ( "clean-webapp" it is ). The problem is that my cocoon app consists
of one automounted directory, jdbc driver declaration in web.xml and
datasource definition in cocoon.xconf, so some files (apart from adding) have
to be modified also.

I do not want to modify cocoon's build.xml file because that would lead me to
changing it every time i download new distribution.
Is there any simple solution for my problem?
        ouzo
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]          _\\()//_