Vadim

> There are provisions in build.xml to add parts into sitemap and
> cocoon.xconf files. Just see any of the *.xpipe, *.xconf, *.xmap files
> throughout the src/ directory. Add your own files, they will be picked
> up by build process.

I've noticed those and wondered where/how the right place to put my code
would be to allow it to be merged in when building cocoon.war.

E.g. where in the src tree (or out of it preferably) should I put my stuff
so that I can update with CVS, delete cocoon, start over, etc?

Your experience and suggestions appreciated,

Per