Miles Elam wrote:

> Is there any particular reason why subsitemaps must redefine
> components instead of inheriting the parent's component definitions
> and defaults? Seems quite redundant to me.

Let me restate the question.  I noticed that the sitemap isn't
inheriting things it should be.  I also noticed that in the archives,
people were running into a problem that was solved by adding a
hasComponent method to the ExtendedComponentSelector object.

I've been using HEAD for my work (I'm playing with the flowmap among
other things) and would like folks to know that on my setup, the
subsitemaps (a) don't take the component definitions from the parent
sitemap even though it has the appropriate "hasComponent" method and (b)
the subsitemap will not reload when changed even though check-reload is
set to "yes", reload-method is set to "synchron".  Reloading will happen
if I touch the root sitemap however.

Just thought folks should know...

FYI: Debian "testing" / Athlon 1GHz / 256MB RAM
     JDK 1.4.0 / Tomcat 4.1.12-LE-jdk1.4

- Miles Elam