Hy e nio, Antonio and all the other readers of the
cocoon printed literatur

For me it would make sense to create a CocoonBookReview
page in the wiki. May i tear all infos about the available
books from this mailing list and make a start ?

regards, hussayn

e nio wrote:
  Imho, yeah the CTWIG is helpful as a starting point for a
newbie. The other tutorial that I thought that was helpful was
from the www.cocooncenter.de  topic auto-mount, except that it
needs a litle change instead of WildcardURIMatcherFactory it
should use WildcardURIMatcher on the sitemap.xmap. I believe
galatea.com have listed the minimum jar files required to make
up a working cocoon environment.  It sure do take lots of
efforts to  know where these goodies resources are.
  Jeremy and Lajos Cocoon Developer's handbook is excellent for
newbies (I am a newbie).  Chapter 11 is very insightful covering
the heart of Cocoon, sitemap.xmap.  The other two books imho is
more for framework designers and cocoon component developers.  I
did not get to read the two in depth but looking at the
samples(as a newbie I like to see lots of working samples) I
would say Jeremy & Lajos is by far the friendliest.

e nio

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH