Thanks Joerg for your answer,

It is in fact an error in my xsl, as I wrote on "Cocoon-dev"...
I'm very happy to see that the cocoon protocol works fine with transformers...

I'm now looking for the solution of the next problem (there is always a next problem... ;))

Thanks again !!

--
Olivier

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Hello Olivier,

your sitemap looks absolutely ok and I can't spot any error. We did such things too and everything works without any problems. No http:// needed, nothing with wrong order of initialization of components.

Olivier Billard wrote:

Hi all !

I'm trying to use a generated stylesheet for an xsl transformer and I get this error :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for cocoon:/picto-filter.xsl:

This error message lets me guess you are using XSLTC - there is no tool reporting errors better than this one ;-) Try to use Xalan in the pipeline that uses the generated XSLT. Or try to request picto-filter.xsl directly in the browser and have a look on it, maybe there is an error in it. You can also save this generated XSLT to disk and try the transformation statically.

org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

Here is a snippet of my sitemap :

<map:match pattern="picto-filter.xsl">
    <map:generate src="context://WEB-INF/workflow.xconf"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/picto-filter-generator.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="requestlist-part">
    <map:transform src="cocoon:/picto-filter.xsl"/>

here: <map:transform type="xalan" src="cocoon:/picto-filter.xsl"/>

    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Isn't the cocoon protocol used in transformers ?? Am I misunderstanding some things ? Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Joerg