I am all for a logo, but I also agree with Kevin it needs to be a community
based decision. I'm also not sold that we need a professional designed logo,
but I'm not against it either. I can understand why a business would not
want to leave it to amateurs (although I have seen some great logos created
by design school students) but I'm not sure what a professional logo would
give us that a community derived one wouldn't. Roy, what do you think that
would be that would gain by using a professional logo company?

Edward - actually wearing a code4lib conference t-shirt right now