On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Edward M. Corrado
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am all for a logo, but I also agree with Kevin it needs to be a community
> based decision. I'm also not sold that we need a professional designed logo,
> but I'm not against it either.

If folks are in favor of someone in the community -- the list now has
over 1,000 subscribers -- rather than a professional designing the
logo, perhaps this could be a contest of sorts, much like our
conference t-shirt contest.  What's the prize?  Why, free admission to
code4lib 2009!  Just a crazy idea.

Otherwise, I like the idea of having a professional handle it with
community approval.

-Mike