I also volunteer Roy for this. <g>

The key to working with a professional is in identiyfing the design
"program" — what the organization's "story" is, who its community is,
and who you want to get your message to with the branding, as well as
identifying what uses the logo will be used for — print, promotional
items (t-shirts, hats, temporary tatoos, whatever), online — which has
on effect on the deliverables, e.g. file sizes and formats.

Leslie

>>> Ed Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/21/2008 11:41 AM >>>
How about we allow anyone to submit ideas, and use some of the $$ like
Roy suggested to get a professional one from someone--and then we vote
on all of them? I nominate Roy for coordinating the pro-design, and
the vote :-)

//Ed