Although note that these are only *subject* authorities.

Andrew, I think you may also be looking for name authorities (since I
assume this inquiry came from a suspiciously topically similar thread
on vufind-tech).

Also, Ed's SKOS data lumps all of the subfields into one string literal, so:

http://lcsh.info/sh2003003010.rdf

is a little different than:

HEADING:         Serbia and Montenegro Antiquities
000     00427cz a2200169n 450
001     5870774
005     20030321235916.0
008     030219|| anannbabn |n ana
035     __ |a (DLC)5870774
035     __ |a (DLC)sh2003003010
035     __ |a (DLC)296750
906     __ |t 0311 |u te03 |v 0
010     __ |a sh2003003010
040     __ |a DLC |b eng |c DLC
151     __ |a Serbia and Montenegro |x Antiquities
952     __ |a 0 bib. record(s) to be changed
953     __ |a ta25

when it comes to how the concepts can be indexed.

As far as everybody freaking out about copyright -- I think you'd be
fine as long as you don't try to sell the records.  But, you know, who
knows, I hear the US gov't might need some new revenue streams.

-Ross.