I think they're available on the Internet Archive somewhere too? But I can never remember where.

Jonathan

Jason Griffey wrote:
As I mentioned, they are available from Ibiblio on the link above. The
copyright claim is...well...specious at best. But no one really wants
to be the one to go to court and prove it. They've been publicly
available for more than a year now on the Fred 2.0 site, and they
haven't been sued, to my knowledge.

Jason